WORLD MIME OpenAir FESTIVAL
July 2nd to 9th in Belgrade & Vrnjačka Banja
World Mime OpenaAir Festival is a spin-off project of the World Mime Academy that will enable the participants as well as professors to perform their longer and shorter mime pieces in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia and Vrnjačka Banja the most visited tourist destination in Serbia famous for its hot springs and mineral water.
Mister Tobias Biancone, general manager of the International Theatre Institute will open the Festival on July 2nd at 9pm and he will hold a lecture on the history, role and importance of the International Theatre Institute for the participants of the World Mime Academy the same day at 5pm.
The program of the festival is the following (Free Entrance):
PROGRAM (every evening at 9pm on the Summer Stage of the Student City Cultural Centre):
Saturday July 2nd
- (Tobias Biankone, general manager of the International Theatre Institute
- Marko Stojanović, president of the World Mime Organisation)
- Ofer Blum (Israel) vice-presidentWMO, short mime pieces
- Video screening of the "Sea" a mime performance by the "Mimus" Theatre Company (Brazil) with authors present
Monday, July 4.th
- Danka Sekulović (Serbia)
Tuesday, July 5th
- Dimitra Pappa (Greece)
- İlker Kılıçer (Türkiye)
- Ivan Olmo (Puerto Rico)
Wednesday, July 6th
- Ekaterina Varlakova (Russia)
- Randy King (Russia)
Thursday, July 7th
- Final presentations by all theWMAcademy participants (United Arab Emirates, Greece, Russia, Türkiye, Puerto Rico, Egypt, Syria, Serbia)
- On July 8th from 7pm to 10pm at the Culture Square in Vrnjačka Banja the town citizens and their guests will see a street mime program for adults & kids and on July 9th from 11am to 2pm they will enjoy a program for kids & parents.
- The participants will be professors and some students from the World Mime Academy.
- We are thankful to the Students City Cultural Centre, the Municipality of Vrnjačka Banja and the Tourist Organization of Vrnjačka Banja.